When you use our website
We record information about how visitors interact with our website and use this data with a 3rd party service, Google Analytics. This data is captured, aggregated and made available to us through the Google Analytics tools. We use Google Analytics to help us to better understand what content and products visitors want. We do not use analytics data to attempt to track or identify individuals.
When you contact Health Learning PartnershipWhen you contact us, you are consenting to us collecting and using any personal information or data that you supply. This includes your name and email address you use to contact us.
When you create an account with Health Learning PartnershipWhen you create a Health Learning Partnership account, you are consenting for us to collect and use some of your personal information or data. We have detailed the type of information and the purposes we use it for below:-
- your email address and personal details when you create an account
- your IP address and details of which web browser you use
- information on how you use the website, using cookies and page tracking techniques
- questions, queries or feedback you leave
- paypal information if you have paid via the website
- anonymised feedback from courses
- improve the website by monitoring how you use it
- gather feedback to improve our services
- reply to any feedback you send us, if you've asked us to
- send email alerts to all users
- send emails about new products and services
- send emails about how to use our products
- allow you to access Health Learning Partnership services and make payments
- provide you with information about our services
- send attendees information before and after a course
- to invite members to fill in an annual survey in order for us to review and plan our educational offering to you
- for internal analysis of membership and course bookings
- method and amount of payment and Paypal information – for internal accounting
- anonymised feedback from courses – to evaluate courses and plan future events
When you attend a course
At each course we create:
- a sign in sheet for attendees: a separate sign in sheet may be required by the venue in case of fire, and in some cases in order to invoice HLP
- name badges with name and practice if applicable
Most of HLP’s courses are sponsored
HLP would not be able to run courses at current membership/course costs without sponsorship.
The sign in sheet will ask for your consent for the sponsors to be given your name as an attendee of the course. No other details will be passed to the sponsors by HLP.
This will not entitle the sponsor to contact you after the event unless you give them your consent. It is up to you individually how much data, if any, you share with a sponsor.
Where your data is stored
We store your data on secure servers in the United Kingdom. We retain your personal details indefinitely, and you have a right at any time to request a copy of the data we hold about you.
Contacting youWe also use the data for:
- name, email address: to send bulletins – this may include details of the membership scheme, courses coming up, courses offered by other providers, and other medical education information that may be of interest
- name, email address - to send information about courses that have spaces available
Keeping your data secureAny information sent over the internet is potential not completely secure. We do our best to ensure that all data sent to and from our website is encrypted using SSL, which tries to prevent anyone from reading or tampering with the data while it is in transit. Any data you send is at your own risk.
Your rightsYou can find out what information we hold about you and ask us not to use any of the information we collect.
You have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, and can delete your account and any data held about you by contacting us via email on email@example.com. You can also request a copy of any and all that we hold about you.
You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the relevant supervisory authority if you feel your rights have not been upheld. If you want to find out more about your rights under GDPR they are available at:- https://gdpr-info.eu/chapter-3/ If you've created an account and receive emails from us you can unsubscribe at any time.
Our next three courses are...
Mon, 27 Jan 2020 - Nuffield Chesterfield Hospital
Thu, 30 Jan 2020 - Engineers' House
Fertility and reproductive medicine
Thu, 06 Feb 2020 - Nuffield Chesterfield Hospital
View and book courses...
What we offer...
- Access to our full programme of courses
- Interactive, case-based sessions focused on primary care learning needs
- Online booking system
- Facility to input your learning needs when booking onto a course
- Monthly NQGP evening meetings
- Annual membership