Newly Qualified GP groups
- These are evening meetings and run monthly, alternating at the Spire and the Nuffield Chesterfield Hospitals
- Open to all newly qualified GPs across area
- Free to attend
- Book via the Course Calendar
Creative writing group
What is it?
Creative writing for personal development and wellbeing can be stimulating, challenging, insightful, and satisfying. It can help develop self-understanding, cultivate individual growth and provide tools for coping with challenges throughout our lives. It can give you the opportunity to write about your experiences and the depths inside, providing you with the space to write for yourself, at whatever level you wish.
No previous experience of creative writing is required. Simply come with a pen and paper, and see what you go away with.
Please contact Jo Hennessy for further details. You are very welcome to come and try us out!
Our next three courses are...
Teaching skills for clinical practice
Thu, 22 Mar 2018 - Avon LMC
Mental health and tools to help anxious/depressed patients
Fri, 23 Mar 2018 - Avon LMC
Paediatrics and emergencies
Wed, 28 Mar 2018 - Engineers' House
View and book courses...
What we offer...
- Access to our full programme of courses
- Interactive, case-based sessions focused on primary care learning needs
- Online booking system
- Facility to input your learning needs when booking onto a course
- Monthly NQGP evening meetings
- Annual membership